Hello, let us introduce you to Samrick!
Endless Design Possibilities with Custom Woodwork & Fabrics
Samrick Custom Upholstery owner Jessie Purewal loves dealing with fabrics. When he first came to the Surrey area from Calgary many years ago, he fell in love with the endless design and style possibilities custom woodwork and fabrics have to offer. What he enjoys most about this business is every day is new and he gets to talk with new clients and learn about the culture going on around him. It’s difficult to find new people doing what our business does anymore, as many have retired from the industry.
Working in conjunction with interior designers, Samrick Custom Upholstery is capable of creating custom furniture to give your business the right feel for the image you’re trying to convey to potential employees, customers or investors. From headboards and ottomans to restaurant booths and upholstery for boats and motor homes, our business offers a wide variety of custom work
- Sofas and Custom Headboards
- Ottomans, Breakfast Nooks
- Restaurant Booths
- Restaurant Chairs
- Motor Homes
- Business & Other Custom Work
Our Design Process
We will visit your site and asses your needs. Our initial consultation is FREE.
- Asses your needs
- Suggest options available
- Check Status of your furniture
Submit an estimate with timeline and other costs
- Submit Estimate
- Breakdown of Material & Labour
- Estimated time required to finish
We will prepare designs in conjunction with designers and architects if needed
- Prepare Designs with professionals
- Submit Designs for approval
- Selection of Fabric & Colour
During the Construction Phase we will update you the progress and any other changes if required.
- Start Construction on time
- Update of progress
- Changes to the project during construction, if any